This section lists and describes the administrative tasks you can perform in the Clay Tablet Dashboard interface. Some of these tasks are very similar to tasks performed in the Contributor interface. In those cases, there are links to the relevant sections elsewhere in the guide, where there are descriptions of the differences between both interfaces.
You can perform the following administrative tasks in the Clay Tablet Dashboard interface:
- viewing the status of translation jobs and assets
Under Management, click View All Jobs to open the Translation Jobs page. For a detailed description of this page and the related Job Details page, see Monitoring All Translation Jobs and Monitoring Assets in a Single Translation Job.
- viewing the assets in the Translation Queue and adding them to jobs
Under Management, click View All Queues to open the Translation Queue. For a detailed description of the queue, see Adding Assets in the Translation Queue to Jobs.
- approving translations
Under Management, click View All Jobs to open the Translation Jobs page. Then click a job in the Name column to open the Job Details page. For detailed instructions, see Approving Translated Assets.
- checking the Clay Tablet Platform for messages
Under Utilities, click Check Messages Now to open the Check Messages page. For a detailed description, see Checking the Platform for Messages.
- updating the Clay Tablet Platform with translated files, if the translation provider could not submit them back to you via the Platform and the Connector
Under Utilities, click Submit Translated Files to open the Submit Translated Files page. For a detailed description, see Checking the Platform for Messages.
Important: The following functionality that is available to global administrators (users assigned to the CTAdmin role) in the Clay Tablet Dashboard interface is described in the Clay Tablet Connector for Oracle WebCenter Sites Installation and Configuration Guide:
- System Configuration
- Site Configuration
- Translation Providers
- PO Numbers Configuration (also available to site administrators, who are users assigned to the CTSiteAdmin role)
- Export Configurations
- Import Configurations
- Locale Tools
- Locales and Locale Mapping
- Assign Locales to Assets